Terms of website use
2. Melis is a site operated by MELIS & SONS (MEAT MARKET) LIMITED (“We”, “Us”). We are incorporated under the laws of Cyprus with registration number HE 34343 and have our registered office at Ayiou Athanasiou Ave. & Yianni Ritsou 2, 4107 Ayios Athanasios, Limassol, Cyprus.
If we have posted or provided a translation of the Greek language version of these terns in any other language, you agree that such translation is provided for convenience only and that the Greek language version will govern your uses of Melis
Acceptable Use Policy
5. This section contains our Acceptable Use Policy, setting out the terms between you and us under which you are allowed to access and use Melis. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, whether registered or not with, Melis.
7. The content on Melis is provided for general information only (“the Content”). It is not intended to amount to advice or information on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the Content on Melis.
8. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on Melis, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the Content on Melis is accurate, complete or up-to-date, suitable for use in relation to any particular circumstances, conditions or factual background.
9. Melis is under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any aspect of your use of Melis or any act or omission of yours on the basis of the Content and our liability for any loss, harm, injury or damage arising from the use of Melis by you is hereby expressly excluded to your unconditional and irrevocable acceptance. The use of Melis by a minor is prohibited.
10. You may use Melis only for lawful purposes. You may not use Melis:
11. By using Melis you agree:
Suspension and termination
12. We will determine, at our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these terms through your use of Melis. When a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
13. Failure to comply with these terms constitutes a material breach of same and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
14. We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
16. We may update Melis from time to time, and may change the Content at any time. However, please note that any of the Content on Melis may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
17. We do not guarantee that Melis, or any Content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
18. We do not guarantee that Melis, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to Melis is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of Melis without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason Melis is unavailable at any time or for any period.
19. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to Melis.
21. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
23. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at:
MELIS & SONS (MEAT MARKET) LIMITED
Telephone No: 77771520
Fax No: 25721951
Address: Ayiou Athanasiou Ave. & Yianni Ritsou 2,
4107 Ayios Athanasios, Limassol, Cyprus
Intellectual property rights
24. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Melis, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
25. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from Melis for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on Melis.
26. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
27. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on Melis must always be acknowledged.
28. You must not use any part of the content on Melis for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Limitation of liability
30. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to Melis or any content on it, whether express or implied, from giving rise to any liability against us and such liability is hereby expressly excluded.
31. We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
32. Please note that we only provide Melis for domestic and private use. You agree not to use Melis for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
33. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Melis or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
34. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on Melis. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
35. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
36. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
37. You must not establish a link to Melis in any website that is not owned by you.
38. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of Melis other than the home page.
39. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
40. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
41. Where Melis contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.